General Contest Rules
1. Contests are open to WBACH listeners residing in Maine and New Hampshire.
2. Employees, agents, successors, interns, and assignees of Binnie Media, its advertisers, advertising agencies, promotional partners, or employees thereof, who are participating, sponsoring or in any way are associated with the promotion are ineligible to win WBACH Contests. Employees of any radio station in the Portland Total Survey Area as designated by Arbitron, are also ineligible to win WBACH Contests.
3. One winner per household each month.
4. By calling the WBACH Contest Line (1-866-599-2224) at any time, you acknowledge that your call and/or voice may be used on the air.
5. Names and likenesses of WBACH Contest Winners may also be used by WBACH and WBACHRADIO.com designees for promotional purposes without further compensation to the winner.
6. All claims are subject to verification by WBACH, whose decision is final.
7. WBACH contests are void where prohibited.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
10. Prizes must be picked up at the WBACH Studios, unless otherwise stated, within 30 days of winning the prize. Prizes not picked up within 30 days will be forfeited. Proof of identity must be presented when picking up a prize.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and/or any other prize.
12. WBACH reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
13. WBACH reserves the right to change contest rules and/or dates at any time without additional notice.
14. WBACH is considered the “Judge.” Judges decisions are final.
15. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
16. Some WBACH contests may run in conjunction with other Binnie Media owned and/or operated stations.
17. WBACH Contest information, rules, and results are available for inspection at WBACH business offices Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM, or by sending a self-addressed envelope to WBACH Contests, 477 Congress St., 3rd Floor Annex, Portland, ME. 04101
18. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means are void and Will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) telecommunication, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, for inaccurate transcription of entry information, for any human error, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, late, or damaged, and all such entries are void; and (b) your inability to access the registration site, or any other error or malfunction that may occur, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in Sweepstakes, contests, and promotions. By participating in Sweepstakes, contests, or promotions, you agree to these official rules and the decisions of all parties involved. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in disqualification from Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes promotion it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally Violated these rules. In the event the Sweepstakes, contest, or promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, that is beyond the control of the station(s) and/or sponsor, the station(s) and/or sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of Sweepstakes, contest, or promotion, and to select a winner from among all eligible entries received up to the date of withdrawal.
19. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function may not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number. Binnie Media disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond Binnie Media’s control, or otherwise. Binnie Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission or other delivery method. Binnie Media is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in this contest. Binnie Media stations are not responsible for broken telephone connections, busy signals, mis-dials or lost phone calls.